On this page: Fly rights
| Online airline check-in
| Checked baggage fees
Fly rights (airline responsibilities)
The U.S. Department of Transportation provides a document informing individuals of their ‘Fly-Rights’. You can read their consumer guide to air travel by visiting:
Online airline check-in
Online check-in tips
- Typically available 24-hours prior to flight until 30-90 minutes before departure time.
- Allows you to print boarding pass ahead of time, saving you time at the airport.
- Some airlines offer the option of downloading your boarding pass to your phone.
- Typically able to change/confirm your seat assignment.
Airline check-in links
Checked baggage fees
Checked baggage tips
- Checked baggage policies vary by airline, destination, frequent flyer status, booking class, bag size, bag weight and possible other reasons.
- Fees may apply, including if (1) you plan to check a bag or (2) you plan to carry sports equipment of an odd-shaped items or (3) your bag exceeds airline weight limits.
Find updated baggage fee information