Travel Agent – After Hours
Location: San Jose, CA; San Francisco, Ca; Homesite
Post Date: August 20, 2014
Casto Travel is one of the largest full-service, privately owned travel management companies in the Western United States. Established in 1974 by founder Maryles Casto, the company has grown in ranks of the top 30 agencies out of 25,000 in the. Visit our website at www.casto.com
This position will handle a high volume of corporate traveler call that will come in outside of the Casto regular business hours. An extensive knowledge of International pricing and rebooking procedures will be required. Working with clients that have to make changes will be the primary responsibility for this position and strong customer service skills will be required to defuse situations and frustrations that result because of voluntary and involuntary changes.
- Accurate data entry, including but not limited to internet logs tracking every phone call for billing.
- Complete PNR documentation of client interaction for each phone call.
- Fare recalculations and accurate ticket issuance.
- Professional email correspondence with the travelers.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in corporate travel.
- Sabre GDS knowledge is required.
- Applicant must display excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle customer issues and complaints in a productive and positive manner.
This is a full-time position in our after hours emergency department. Hours range from 2pm – 11pm PST, including weekends. Qualified candidates have the option to work in the office or from home.
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to
Casto Travel offers a competitive benefits package and an outstanding work environment. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. EOE